Thursday, 27 April 2017

A MIXTAPE FOR APRIL.

Back in January, I uploaded a blog post entitled ‘A MIXTAPE FOR JANUARY’. Today, I’ve decided to bring it back by giving April a mixtape. I always find April quite a difficult month, it feels like that half way stage where I’m just ready for Summer and completely done with school so the way I listen to music in April can differ a lot. However, this April the music I listened to was like a rollercoaster – it’s gone from one genre to another in a matter of minutes. Therefore I thought that today it’d be fun to give you all a bit of an insight as to a couple of the songs that I've been listening to in the month of April with its very own mixtape.



I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) - Sleeping At Last
In The End – Linkin Park
Burn – Hamilton (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
Something Just Like This – The Chainsmokers and Coldplay
Pour Some Sugar On Me (2012) – Def Leppard
Last Night (Beer Fear) – Lucy Spraggan
Good Greif – Bastille
The Cure – Lady Gaga
Sign of the Times – Harry Styles
Victorious – Panic! At The Disco
Unforgettable – Sia
Waiting For Love – Avicii
Barcelona – Ed Sheeran
Star Girl – McFly
The Fall Of Saigon – Miss Saigon
In My Dreams – Ruth B
Pony (Jump On It) Radio Mix – Tough Love feat. Ginuwine
Beautiful, Dirty, Rich – Lady Gaga
Don’t Rain On My Parade – Barbra Streisand
Stacy’s Mom – Fountains Of Wayne
Flash Dance…What A Feeling – Yael Naim
Ironic – Alanis Morissette
All I Do Is Win – DJ Khaled
The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Original Soundtrack
Blow Me (One Last Kiss) – GLEE Cast
Castle on the Hill – Ed Sheeran
Dancing On Glass – St. Lucia

1 comment:

  1. Some absolute gems on this list. I've love Sign Of The Times, I feel like I'm going through my 13 year old obsessed with Harry's Styles phase again!xx
    Liv// livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete