Sunday, 27 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas | 2015

So another year, another Christmas and to be completely honest I'm upset that the few days of festivities are over however, we still have New Years so I guess that's okay. Today I thought I'd share with you a few of the things that I received this year for Christmas from various people. I'm not going to go into specifics really seeing as we'd be here forever otherwise. Now for the disclaimer that you've probably heard about a thousand times this holiday period, I'm not trying to brag or boast about what I've received and I'm extremely grateful for all the things that I got. Seeing as that's now done let's get on with the blog post. 


So this year instead of asking for one main present this year I asked for lots of little bits and bobs which I kind of enjoyed more because it felt as if I received a lot more than usual.


So obviously I'm a bit of a beauty fanatic and was extremely glad with all the beauty and bath bits I received. A few of the beauty things I received was a haircare kit by TRESemmĆ© from a good friend of mine, Simple skincare bits because it's not Christmas for me without receiving a bit of Simple and then I received not one but TWO Ted Baker gift sets by another two of my friends which made me extremely happy and almost made me cry, no joke.


However, the most important beauty related gift was something that I've wanted for the longest time; makeup brushes! Now you're all probably thinking that I had makeup brushes but not nice ones like the ones I received from my parents this year. They're a beautiful 10-Piece Brush Set by a company called U-Spicy. I'd never heard about them until I was scrolling through Amazon and added them to my wishlist. I was over the moon to receive them. Just look at them, they're beautiful.


If anyone reading this knows me personally or well they'll definitely agree with me when I say I'm a bookworm, always have been and always will be. Every year I fill my wish list with books in hope to receive a lot of them, even though I never do other hundreds of pounds would be spent on books I do receive quite a few. The books I received are:

-The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare,
-The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare
(I really like Cassandra Clare's books and writing style)
-The Heir by Kiera Cass 
(I recommend The Selection to anyone who likes kickass Princess stories) 
-All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
-The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
(I loved the film so I'm excited to read the book)
-The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
(I've just finished the T.V. series which you all should watch so I'm excited to read the book)
-Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg
(I obviously had to receive this and CANNOT wait to read this)


When it comes to clothing I am one of the most picky people known to man so I never receive a lot of clothing items at Christmas. I picked up this tartan scarf and this blue and white stripey sleep shirt with some of the money that my grandparents sent me and I love both of them so much, I cannot wait to wear them. Also, Christmas is never Christmas without socks so to receive 6 pairs of socks I was extremely happy. I heard something the other day about socks which I completely agree with, when you're younger you don't care about receiving socks but as you get older you appreciate and want them more which is true. A bit of a random gift I added in this picture is one of the two travel mugs one of my friends gave me, I've needed one of these for the longest time so when I opened them I was over the moon.


Some of the last things that I received were DVD's and a CD. I've watched all the DVD's that I received so I decided to get the copies so I could watch them again and again and again. The DVD's I was given were:

-Jersey Boys
-Annie (2014)
-Our Zoo (The BBC T.V. series)
-We Bought A Zoo
-The Theory Of Everything
-Divergent
-12 Years A Slave
-Tomorrowland: A World Beyond

I also only received one CD, Get Weird by Little Mix. The reason why I only received one was because I use Spotify so much that I never really see the point in owning CD's any more but I think I might start buying a few more, who knows.

Well there it is. My What I Got For Christmas 2015, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you enjoyed your Christmas and got everything you want. What did you receive for Christmas? Let me know in the comments below. Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. You got some great gifts! I also got we brought a zoo on DVD how strange?! Haha x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete