1. Invite your friends over for a pool party. If it's really warm as well get the barbecue out, get your music on and have the best Summer pool party of the century.
2. Go to a theme park. They're loads of fun and you can create amazing memories.
3. Become a pro-photo taker. Don't really ask me how to do this because I am by no stretch of the mark a professional photographer.
4. Go for a bike ride, a long walk, a jog or even have a dance party. They're really fun and also help with fitness.
5. Make ice-cream or ice lollies, they're really fun to make and delicious to eat.
6. If you live within a short distance of the beach, go! If it's warm enough put your bathing suit on and go for a little swim with your family or a group of friends.
7. Learn a new skill. From baking to sports there's courses and videos on how to learn lots of new things.
8. Make a Summer playlist because otherwise what are you going to do about your pool parties, barbecue's and dance parties?
9. Have a movie night. Whether it be with your friends or maybe a sister, brother etc. stick a film on and get some awesome snacks.
10. Create a blog! If you don't already have a blog I recommend you make one. You can document your Summer on it!